Lil Wayne - IDK music video



Do you want free iTunes cards, Xbox Live, Ebay or Amazon Gift Cards and more? Sign up for www.freexboxgamecard.com it's free. Lil Wayne - IDK Lyrics : [Unplugged] (Lil' Wayne) Ohhhhhhhh, yeaahhh (CMB don't twistle it don't tangle it) She looks like any other girl that I seen from place to place But I know she not like any other girl 'cause I couldn't take my eyes off her She had a cowboy hat (what else), a sun-greased tan (what else), pants with the ass just right Now I can tell that me and her are gonna make a baby, baby tonight [Unplugged] (Chorus) I don't know why she's affectin me Or why this situation's stressing me I don't know why nobody's callin me It makes me wanna give her all of me And now she's asking what I want it, how I want it, where I want it, and when I want it And what I want Somebody tell me what's going on, going on [Unplugged] Now it's time to make my approach 'cause its all most 2'o clock (bling, bling) But I gotta do it now 'cause I'ma get mine when I hit the parking lot She said I know your name, I know what chu do not impressed my the things you got (yeah right) But I ain't gonna lie, yeah I wanna ride So baby lick the spot [Unplugged] (Chorus) I don't know why she's affectin me Or why this situation's stressing me I don't know why nobody's callin me It makes me wanna give her all of me And now she's asking what I want it, how I want it, where I want it, and when I want it And what I want Somebody tell me what's going on, going on [Unplugged] She ...
télécharger Lil Wayne - IDK music video sur megaupload complet site de Lil Wayne - IDK music video parole de Lil Wayne - IDK music video cd album de Lil Wayne - IDK music video sur rapidshare clip de Lil Wayne - IDK music video megaupload Lil Wayne - IDK music video hotfile

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © lil wayne megaupload.